Thursday, March 13, 2008

DON'T FORGET TO DOT YOUR I's and CROSS YOUR T's at 45 WPM

How would you like to type two paragraphs to perfection at 45 words a minute?? Every comma, every period, every word correctly. Well, after some practice, our dear Laurie found its message inspiring and thought maybe some of the family might enjoy considering their "career choice". She suggests staring hard and typing it over and over for hours to really drive the message home! :)

'The term careers can mean different things to different people. As you know a career is much more than a job. It is the kind of work that a person has through life. It includes the jobs a person has over time. It also involves how the work life affects the other parts of our life. There are as many careers as there are people.

Almost all people have a career of some kind. A career can help us reach unique goals, such as to make a living or to help others. The kind of career you have will affect your life in many ways. For example, it can determine where you live, the money you make, and how you feel about yourself. A good choice thus can help you realize the life you want."

On a LIGHTER note....here are some pics and updates on Laurie and her darling posterity!





Candice and Bill Saunders expecting Baby #4 (a girl due any day now)








McKenna and McKenzie Henao bowling at Kaden's birthday


BEFORE: Katie with hair color compliments of 'Laurie's Locks' AFTER: Katie $300 later (looking gorgeous) and more like her beautiful mother.





The Elisaldez Family at Kaden's 5th Birthday Party









Cammy and Avennly at Kaden's Bowling Birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikey says, I am not proud of my typing speed negative 35 wpm due to the mistakes I make, but I think I could cream any of you in the 10 key or potatoe sack race.