Being a shy little gal, this is the kind of assignment that I'm not very good at. But I'm also a bit of a pushover, so of course, for Erin I did it. Actually, I think these questions should be answered by Mom or Dad, not me. I'm only supposed to be the keeper of the blog, not the mastermind. I'll try to get Mom to fulfill this assignment. I won't bother asking Dad--he's way too busy.
Oh Well....I'll do my best.
**WARNING**
A mysterious someone snuck onto my computer and answered some of these--I have a sneaking suspicion in was my better sillier, funner, less-shy other half. Also the questions use the word "U" for 'you' which drives me crazy.
1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? Wall E.
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? Gone With The Wind and Daniel Deronda (I'm trying to compare Gwendolyn and Scarlett).
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? As a kid, I loved playing 'Life'. I think I just liked driving my own car and adding little pink and blue babies (I still like doing this). I also loved playing late night Monopoly with Roy and Jack, although Roy ALWAYS won. I also love Risk, because I have a love affair with maps and geography. I like to play Clue (Michelle always wins), Uno (Reeve always wins), and Battleship(Mikey always wins) with the kids.
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Real Simple, Cooking Light
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain on cement....mmmmm. . I also love the beach smell and babies bathed and slathered in old fashioned Johnson and Johnson products. Christmas and aftershave. And, of course, Disneyland's Main Street. Oh yes, I also like the smell of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. The clean chloriney smells along with drifts of Blue Bayou food just thrill me.
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? I LOVE the sound of trains, planes, helicopters, and anything that takes me somewhere. I enjoy going places--always have. I also love the sweet sound of my kids calling me 'MOM'. I also love hearing my Mikey come through the front door.
7) TELL ME ABOUT FOOD. noun: any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc. I like it....dilly bread, chocolate chip cookies, tacos, peanut butter...erin's cooking.
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? Are there kids reading this? I don't want to cuss. haha
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? pass, no offense, maybe Arbys--that was mikey sneaking on my computer.
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Violet, Willow, Daisy, Rosemary---i'm hooked on botanical names. Boy names are trickier for me.
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......travel, get my Phd, and travel some more. Move somewhere new every year. :) My latest dream is to move to Hawaii, take surfing lessons with the whole family and beome a cellist.
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? pass
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Do fuzzy Italian little children count?
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? cool
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Chrysler mini van with wood doors--although it was really Mom's.
16) FAVORITE DRINK? H2O lots and lots of pebble ice.
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…Read and Write. Write and Read.
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? ummm....
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Pass (for now).
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? LaMirada CA, Provo UT, Jerusalem, Riga, Vilnius, Liepaja, Brea CA, Draper UT, NY (Fairport, Phelps, Manchester), Sunnyvale, Corona and Pleasant Grove.
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The Olympics or Seminary Scripture Chase! (Mikey again!)
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Erin makes everything fun--and taste good, too.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? pass
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Sure, why not?
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Both? Neither? I'm not sure.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? no thanks.
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? In a book.
28) FAVORITE PIE? Brown Bag Apple pie or Berry, Hostess or Little Debbies (Drat! Mikey strikes again)
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Baskin Robbins chocolate chip and mint chip...hands down.
9 comments:
I think your answer to #24 is a good sum up of you. Sure, why not? You will forever be to me the Queen of MakeDo. It's a wonderful quality!
Well,you are one facsintating, low matinence, well traveled girl. And you're right our answers are similar. I wonder how that could happen?
I can relate to that picture of Lucy. Little Debbies.... nice one Brisc.
Jack Pot ~ Hello to the Renouf Family!! I found Erin's Blog last week and was excited to try some recipies... It's so good to get a quick update on the Renouf Bunch! Hope all is going well! You still know how to throw the best parties! Hello to all. Steph Sullivan
Heid-Thanks so much for completing this assigment AND watching my children all week at the same time. Super Helper Heidi. I loved all your answers-reading it reminds me of all the reasons that I just love my sisters. I hope you have enough time in the next decade to become a cellist and surfer and a Little Debbie enthusiast. I love your hacker too. You nice Heidi, you nice.
OH- I forgot-that picture of Lucy is too great. I have to find a use for it pronto.
Ughh! I thought I left you a comment, yesterday! I hate it when that happens! Well, aren't you a fascinating person! I loved reading all of your answers! Especially the part about your fuzzy little Italian Babies!
mikey cracks me up. always has, always will. he completes you!:)
i'm so glad that some of those cities were places we got to live together. i miss that. i really really want to have a "reunion" weekend with you and erin and alli and me in the spring. shall we calendar it and make it official? i just didn't get enough of you on this little visit we had.
you are so sweet to have me on your blogroll. do you think that you could change it to just "michal" or "relishing motherhood"? i don't use my last name on my blog. you know, the whole internet veil of secrecy thing. i give way too much info on myself and my kids to entice a stalker.
thanks!:)
Fuzzy little Italian children definitely count... cute!!! Love the food answer as well.
Heidi, Kenzie hasn't had a single ear infection since our last meeting with the doctor... figures, but we are still going ahead with the surgery. We're glad V is doing well.
Post a Comment