Thursday, May 29, 2008

HERE COMES THE SUN!


2008 Renouf Family Reunion
Santa Clara, Utah
June 13 -June 18 , 2008

Friday Evening June 13 (Arrival Day)
The Homestead Afternoon and Evening: Pizza and Pool Party
After you get settled bring your towel and swimsuit and come over
for a relaxing evening with family, friends, pizza and swimming
7:30 PM: Reevey Brisco 5th Birthday, Surfer Birthday Party

Saturday June 14
10:00 AM: St George Temple Sealing for Roy and Evelyn (Arrive at Temple @ 9:30 AM)
During The Day @ Your Leisure: Green Valley Pool and Facilities 4:00 PM @ The Homestead, Kids Team Treasure Hunt
Dunk Tank, Popcorn Machine, & Snow Cones
5:00 PM Family Picture
6:00 PM Café Rio Dinner at The Homestead
Capture the Golden Plates and Games *(Roy and Michelle)
Just show up for a great Mexican dinner and fun evening of games

Sunday June 15
9:00 AM: Santa Clara First Ward (Sacrament First)
Baby Grayson Elisaldez blessing
3:00 PM: Pine Valley Picnic, hamburgers, hot dogs, dips and somoras (Bring only your appetite)
Campfire Program/Entertainment *(Candice, Courtney, Cammy & Katie)

Monday June 16
9:30 AM Devotional and Continental Breakfast (Lisa, Katheryn & Carolyn) @ The Homestead
During Day: Lake Activities @ Sand Hollow or Green Valley Pool
8:00 PM: Sound of Music @ Tuachan
Lunch & Dinner on your own (Hot dogs and other snacks available @ Tuachan)
Tuesday June 17
9:30 AM: Devotional and Continental Breakfast (Jack and Rosie)@ The Homestead
Open Day for Activity Choices: Zion, Pool, Fishing, Sleeping, Whatever
6:30 PM: Fifty’s Party @ Marv’s Dinner included (Laurie & Leslie)

Wednesday June 18
Morning open for individual or spontaneous group activities
2:00 PM Devotional and Luncheon (Mary Kate & Catherine) @ The Homestead
3:00 PM: Pool Party & Kids Activity
7:00 PM: Western Cowboy Catered Dinner (Cowboy and Cowgirl dress preferred)
8:00 PM: Square Dance

Thursday, June 19
No activities scheduled
Mom and Dad leave for Nauvoo

5 comments:

Prudy said...

Oh, I can't wait. But what am I going to wear?

MK and Co. said...

The pictures are so cute Heidi! I can't wait! Everything sounds super fun! I feel like Erin though, this reunion requires alot of different outfits. What's a girl to do?

Anonymous said...

All the graphics are so cute! I love your music, too! And now I'm even more excited for the reunion!

Familia Henao said...

We cannot wait!!! Alright, 13 days to go!

Babs Renouf said...

I made the best decision of my life when I said yes and changed my name to RENOUF. And each better than that was the welcoming of little boys and girls who have shared their little boys and girls and and even more little boys and girls.This family circle can only continue to be enhanced by the feelings we share together forever. Love Always, Dad and Mom Thanks for the moments!!