I love you annnaleisey! Sailor
thank you I feel so special of course I am (lol)lol means laugh out loudlove Annaliesey
Annaliesey,I had forgotten that your favorite food was steak. You're just like your mother. I want to check out "Happily Ever After" from the library. It sounds like a cute book. I'm so glad that you got a turn for Friday Faves. ♥ Aunty Catherine
Thanks for letting Annaliese have a trun being a Friday Favorite! She loved it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love you annnaleisey!
Sailor
thank you I feel so special of course I am (lol)
lol means laugh out loud
love Annaliesey
Annaliesey,
I had forgotten that your favorite food was steak. You're just like your mother. I want to check out "Happily Ever After" from the library. It sounds like a cute book. I'm so glad that you got a turn for Friday Faves.
♥ Aunty Catherine
Thanks for letting Annaliese have a trun being a Friday Favorite! She loved it!
Post a Comment