Monday, March 23, 2009

New Family Primary Songs


I'm sure that most of you have heard the new Primary songs that the children are learning this year; they are all about strengthening the family and are very sweet. I know that some of you would like the sheet music so here is the link so you can print it. Even if you dont' play the piano, it is worth hearing and learning the words with your children.






I hope you enjoy the new music!

5 comments:

Prudy said...

Thanks so much! I was on a hunt for these in January and gave up. Leave it to Heidi to find it.

Catherine said...

Thanks for posting these songs, Heidi. I have them all printed out, but I'm always losing them and then I don't feel like searching them out again on lds.org, so thankyou for doing all the work for me!

Katie and Mark said...

Very pretty songs. I will listen to your blog everyday and try to learn them! : )

Babs Renouf said...

Dear Heidi, the songs are delightful, thank you for making our access to them easier...and your new graphics are so uplifiting. Hurray For Heidi and Englebreit! It made my day....m.

Michal said...

yay! i'm excited to have these. our ward hasn't started learning them yet. also, i love the mary cassat painting and the quote from little women.

how's my little pregnant friend? any closer on a name?

miss you.